Stately brick front colonial – On The Market!
Our second impeccable brick-front Potomac colonial of the year! Located within walking distance of Winston Churchill High School. The current homeowner has gone above and beyond in making this home market ready. From the relaxing sun room to the custom kitchen with unique breakfast bar, this home really has it all.
About 8512 Hunter Creek Trail
- Year Built: 1968
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2 full, 2 half
- Levels: 3
- Subdivision: Fox Hills
- Taxable Living Area: 2,889 sq. ft.
- Approx. Total Area: 4,450 sq. ft.
- Gleaming hardwood floors throughout the main and upper levels
- Master Suite with built-in bookshelf, reading nook, double closets and refreshed bath with glass enclosed shower and new fixtures
- 4 generously sized bedrooms filled with natural sunlight
- Upper level hall bath with new efficient dual flush toilet and new fixtures
- Whole home security system
- Elegant crown molding in living room and dining room
- Bay window in living room overlooks back yard
- Cozy den with wood-burning fireplace set into a brick hearth with wooden mantel
- Expansive sunroom addition with recessed lighting, hardwood floors, sun lights, sliding glass patio door and dual ceiling fans
- Gourmet kitchen with Corian countertops, premium cabinetry with built-in revolving shelves and pull-out drawers, under cabinet lighting, built-in desk and china cabinet, ceramic tile backsplash, double wall oven (top oven convection), 5 burner range and built in microwave
- Convenient main level laundry/mud room with extra storage space
- 2 car garage with automatic opener, work-bench and closet
- Walk-up rear entrance basement featuring a plush carpeted recreation room, play room/craft area with ceramic tile, rough-in kitchenette, half bath, and storage spaces
- New electrical panel
- Annually maintained HVAC system
- Flagstone patio and walks around the exterior
- Fully fenced back yard