Don’t miss out on this inviting brick-front home on a serene lot backing to the Burnt Mills Reservoir! The home features gleaming hardwood floors, plenty of natural light, four bedrooms, three full bathrooms and a fully finished walk-out basement.
Year Built: 1962
Bathrooms: 3 full
Subdivision: Northwood Park View
Taxable Living Area: 1358 sq. ft.
Approx. Total Area: 2600 sq. ft.
- Open floor plan with gleaming hardwood floors throughout living room, dining room, sunroom and all three main-level bedrooms
- Kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances, Corian counters and a cozy breakfast area
- Bonus sunroom filled with natural sunlight plus sliding glass doors leading to rear deck
- Sun-filled master bedroom including hardwood floors, walk-in closet, ceiling fan and private attached master bathroom
- Two additional main-level bedrooms
- Fully finished walk-out basement with sliding glass doors to stone patio and under-deck storage area
- Expansive lower-level family room along with large recreation room, both featuring beautiful hardwoods
- Lower-level full bathroom and forth bedroom with plush carpet and large sliding window
- Additional basement areas including the laundry room, storage room and mud room with kitchenette and exit to patio
- Private fenced-in backyard
- Great location near University Boulevard, 29, Four Corners and various public transportation routes
Search All Listings in Silver Spring (20901): Click Here